Kozminski University, founded in 1993, is a private institution of higher education with full academic rights. The university has obtained Polish and international accreditations, as well as excellent results in global and national educational rankings, which shows the high quality of its programs and services. Due to these qualities, KU diplomas themselves have become coveted. The university’s offer includes various Bachelor's, Master’s, MBA’s as well as Ph.D. programs. All of these are also offered in English.
Since 2009, Kozminski University is classified in the prestigious educational rankings provided by the ‘Financial Times’ – Business School Rankings, which include the best universities from around the world. Moreover, for the past 19 consecutive years, it holds first place throughout private universities in educational rankings published by ‘Perspektywy’, ‘Rzeczpospolita’ and ‘WPROST’. Kozminski University also received a special distinction from the National Accreditation Committee regarding management, finance and accounting, administration and law programs.
Kozminski University holds three international accreditations: EQUIS, AMBA and AACSB. Only around 90 business schools from all over the world hold all three accreditations. The AACSB accreditation is awarded to such prestigious universities such as Yale and Harvard.
- A filled-in and signed Poland Student Visa Application form
- Valid passport
- Official Letter of Acceptance to a college or university in Poland
- Certificates and Diploma
- IELTS or TOEFL Certificate
- Proof of Funds (At least 3 – 6 months in the bank)
- Health insurance
- 3 passport size photos
- Visa application fee
- Proof of accommodation in Poland (provided by the school)
- Flight ticket
- Certificate from school with Government Official Letterhead
Eligibility and Requirement
- You must have a cumulative GPA of 60%
- You must have an academic support from school (Support Letter) to study abroad
- High School Diploma or A level diploma (at least 3 subjects)
- English Proficiency Requirement
- IELTS (>=6.0 points, academic level), or
- TOEFL (>=87 points
High School Diploma / BA Diploma or an official duplicate issued by the candidate's high school or notary proved copy.
Translation of a foreign High School Diploma into Polish or English
Printed and signed application form available online: Apply Here
One printed passport-size picture should be sent by post together with all documents;
Copy of the candidate’s ID/ passport.
Admission fee receipt (non-refundable). The amount of the admission fee will be confirmed at the end of January 2019
Certificate of the English language proficiency (unless the high school courses were taught in English). Candidates who scored at least 95% on the basic level or 80% in the extended level from English language at the Polish "Matura" examination, can be excluded from submitting an English proficiency certificate.
Courses and Tuition Fee
All programs have a non-refundable application fee of 200 EUR
BA Programs - 3 years
MA Programs - 2 years
Complete the online application form available here: Online Application
Prepare your application package (documents, pictures, printed and signed online application form and confirmation of admission fee payment).
Submit your application in person. You may also send it by regular post.
Admissions Office, D 126
03-301 Warszawa, Poland
4. Assessment of your application. KU will confirm receiving your application. It will be assessed by the Admission Committee.
Admission is based on the results of the matriculation exam in three subjects chosen by the candidate among all the subjects in the examination. Qualifying points are calculated based on the percentage results from the matriculation certificate as follows:
1% at the basic level = 1.5 points
1% at the advanced level = 2 points
Candidates scored at least 330 KU points admission points will be qualified for the admission.
Grades obtained as result of the "old matriculation", International Baccalaureate system or a foreign high school diploma are also converted into qualifying points. The minimum score qualifying for the admission is 60% result.Outcome of the assessment. Within 7 days you will receive information about the result of the application and offer letter will be issued if the decision is positive.Payment of the tuition fee.The visa process.8. Arrival to Poland and KU.
5. Outcome of the assessment. Within 7 days you will receive information about the result of the application and offer letter will be issued if the decision is positive.
6. Payment of the tuition fee.
7. Arrival to Poland and Kozminski University